Quality assurance policy
Quality is a collective effort to meet the expectations and needs of the customer.
The quality of the service is demonstrated by :
- Sensitivity to the expectations and needs of the customer ;
- Unfailing availability;
- A friendly, positive and open attitude towards the customer;
- Problem solving with a very short response time;
- Quality recommendations and compliance with site guidelines;
- Effective and collaborative consultation and coordination of all parties involved;
- Customer satisfaction
The quality of work is demonstrated by:
- The use of top quality materials and products in accordance with the specified requirements;
- Respect of the manufacturer’s requirements;
- The ability of the Consortium M.R. team to carry out a multitude of projects;
- Careful execution of the work.
Quality management is demonstrated by:
- A sound and well-managed organization using modern work methods;
- The implementation of a quality management system;
- A process of continuous improvement of quality management and operations management processes;
- Continuous training, selection and involvement of personnel in the decision-making process that affects them;
- Full control of the work at each stage;
- Respecting deadlines with tight control of costs and budgets;
- Innovation and elimination of activities with no added value;
- Gradual expansion of the company;
- Ingenuity, perseverance and adaptability of staff;
- The team’s ability to share specific knowledge, experience and expertise with stakeholders and partners.
Environmental quality is demonstrated by:
- The general attitude of its personnel to be neat and helpful;
- The use of new, reliable and well-maintained machinery and tools;
- The development and implementation of prevention programs that ensure the physical integrity of its site personnel as well as the proper work conduct;
- An efficient and safe layout of work sites;
- Cleanliness and order on work sites;
- The establishment of a harmonious work climate, of trust and cooperation with all stakeholders;
- Understanding and respect of partners and stakeholders;
- Increased productivity of the work sites.
Staff and, in particular, management are committed to:
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality assurance system;
- Promote company excellence by the quality of its decisions and by an irreproachable work ethic;
- Provide, without undue delay, the necessary efforts, and the required materials, human and other resources;
- Be accommodating, fair and in good faith during the entire process of each project;
- Develop and update, during management reviews, appropriate, effective and measurable performance systems and specific quality objectives.