Consortium M.R. has been working in the field of public and private construction in all regions of Quebec since 1981. The company is looking for a day labourer to join its dynamic and professional team, in an environment with human values.
If you are looking for new challenges, this job is for you!
Role and responsibilities
- Executing various tasks, such as transporting materials, cleaning, roofing, under the supervision of the superintendent;
- Ensuring a safe environment by respecting the health and safety standards at work;
- While performing their duties, the day labourer may be required to travel to various work sites in progress.
Training and experience
- Possess a valid occupation card issued by the CCQ;
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the residential, commercial and institutional sector;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a car
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate a high degree of versatility and autonomy ;
- Strong teamwork skills