Consortium M.R. works in the field of public and private construction in Quebec. We are currently building in the Montreal metropolitan area, the Laurentians and the South Shore.
Consortium M.R. Canada Ltée., General contractor, is the strength of an experienced team having carried out more than 300 projects
Consortium M.R. has completed more than a billion dollars in contracts over 40 years of business, including:
- The construction and expansion of hospitals, CLSCs, RPAs, CHSLDs and rehabilitation centres for people with intellectual and physical deficits.
- Schools, training centres and research pavilions.
- Social and private housing.
- Municipal and governmental buildings such as: local employment centres, cultural and community centres, administrative buildings, fire stations, police stations, sports complexes, arenas and penitentiaries.
- Numerous private commercial projects.
Rehabilitation And Conversion Of 7378 Lajeunesse7378, rue Lajeunesse, MontréalAugust 2022See details >
Reprise et réhabilitation de l’immeuble du 6361, 6e Avenue6361, 6e Avenue, MontréalApril 2023See details >
Construction de 91 unités de logements et espaces communs1155, avenue Marie-Stéphane, MontréalSee details >
Hapopex Henri-Bourassa II – 72 unités de logements2915-2925 boulevard Henri-Bourassa Est, MontréalApril 2024See details >
Are you a specialized contractor?
We manage and carry out a wide range of projects, such as construction, renovation and expansion of commercial, industrial, residential and institutional buildings. Consortium M.R. is also able to manage and implement turnkey projects.
Consortium M.R. is highly involved in the Garde-Manger des Pays-d’en-Haut fund-raising and food drive event, which is held once a year during the Guignolée.
We financially supports certain organizations in the form of donations, including:
- the fondation de l’école Marie-Louise Clarac,
- the fondation de l’hôpital Marie-Clarac,
- the fondation de l’hôpital Santa Cabrini,
- the fondation Hôpital régional Saint-Jérôme,
- the Foundation for Spinal Cord Research.
Make a donation
If you would like to make a donation, please contact us, or you may directly contact these organizations.