Are you bored with your daily tasks? Is your opportunity for advancement limited? Do you want to realize your full potential and be part of a corporate culture focused on trust, innovation, and involvement? This estimation director position could change your professional life!
Role and responsibilities
- Supervise the existing estimation team in terms of work organization, training and development;
- Be responsible for large-scale estimation files;
- Guide and advise management in the choice of projects to be tendered according to market trends;
- Contribute to the improvement of tools, databases and best practices in estimation;
- Ensure that a working climate focused on collaboration is maintained;
- Develop new business relationships;
- Supervise and participate in the completion of the complete project estimation cycle, from obtaining submission plans to approval and closing of the final submission;
- Analyze, in collaboration with the project director, the results following the opening of tenders;
- Request the implementation of bonds and insurance policies;
- All other collaborative tasks with members of management and team.
Training and experience
- Be a positive leader;
- Possess strong negotiation skills;
- Be methodical, observant and rigorous;
- Manage priorities.
Skills and knowledge
- Hold a technical diploma in building estimation and evaluation or a university diploma in construction engineering;
- Minimum experience of 8 to 10 years in residential, commercial and institutional construction;
- Knowledge of the main software related to the estimation and submission process.