The Raymond Consortium Team has been working in the field of public and private construction in Quebec for over 40 years. We are currently building in Montreal’s region and in the Laurentians. We are looking for an ambitious construction superintendent ready to take on new challenges!
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with the project manager and subcontractors;
- Implement the project;
- Manage equipment needs, calculate and order required materials;
- Plan the delivery of materials according to the progress of the work;
- Plan labor needs based on the work on your site;
- Coordinate site activities between the different stakeholders;
- Participate in start-up and site monitoring meetings;
- Carry out quality control of work and manage non-conformities;
- Apply and enforce the occupational health and safety program.
Training and experience
- Have a high school diploma or higher education;
- Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years as a site superintendent in institutional and commercial construction
- Be able to read plans and specifications;
- Have a good knowledge of the laws governing the field of construction and occupational health and safety.
Skills and knowledge
- Possess strong organizational, management and coordination skills;
- Demonstrate leadership and team spirit;
- Loyal and committed;
- Manage priorities;
- Very good technical knowledge.
What Consortium MR has to offer you
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Group insurance program
- Deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP)