Consortium M.R. has been working in the field of public and private construction in all regions of Quebec since 1981. The company is looking for a construction project manager to join its dynamic and professional team in an environment with human values.
If you are passionate about construction, like to work on a team and show leadership, you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
- Scheduling work and ensuring proper execution of activities;
- Managing expenses, schedules, human, financial and material resources;
- Negotiating and awarding contracts to subcontractors and suppliers;
- Establishing and maintaining communications with subcontractors, professionals and the contractor in charge;
- Planning and participating in site meetings;
- Managing and following up on the approval of shop drawings, materials and samples;
- Coordinating directives and changes related to projects;
- Following up on payments with the accounting department;
- Ensuring quality control on projects and participating in deficiency management.
Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or related discipline ;
- Minimum 5 years experience in residential, commercial and institutional construction;
- Have a good knowledge of the laws governing the field of construction and occupational health and safety;
- Have a very good knowledge of the Building Code;
- Be able to read plans and specifications.
Skills and knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills ;
- Leadership and team spirit;
- Priority management ;
- Be loyal and committed ;
- Very good technical knowledge;
- Computer skills: Office 365 and MS Project
What Consortium MR has to offer you
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Group insurance program
- Deferred profit sharing plan