Solidly established on the North Shore of Montreal for nearly 40 years, Consortium M.R. stands out thanks to its team of seasoned professionals who manage and execute projects of all kinds with professionalism and know-how.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborating on multi-million dollar projects;
- Selecting subcontractors and suppliers
- Negotiating purchases.
- Verifying plans issued for construction.
- Managing and following up on the approval of shop drawings, materials and samples.
- Planning the work in collaboration with the project manager and the superintendent.
- Updating schedules.
- Following up on changes.
- Participating in the management of project deficiencies
Training and experience
- Études en génie de la construction
- Stage 2 ou 3
Skills and knowledge
- Education in construction engineering
- Internship 2 or 3
- Own a car
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative and resourcefulness
- The student may be required to work almost exclusively on a construction site
- Knowledge of the Office suite
- Knowledge of MS Project