Consortium M.R. has been working in the field of public and private construction in all regions of Quebec since 1981. The company is looking for a carpenter who will join its dynamic and professional team in an environment with human values.
If you are looking for new challenges, this job is for you!
Role and responsibilities
- Performing various carpentry and joinery work under the supervision of the superintendent, such as formwork, window installation, roofing, door installation and hardware…
- Ensuring a safe environment by respecting health and safety standards in the workplace;
- In order to perform their duties, the Carpenter may be required to travel to various job sites in progress.
Training and experience
- Possess a valid carpenter’s competency card issued by the CCQ;
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the residential, commercial and institutional sector;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a car.
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate a high degree of versatility and autonomy ;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.