KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
- Participate in multi-million dollar projects.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Carry out relevant measurements to prepare a bid.
- Solicit and check bids (prices) of various subcontractors.
- Prepare the addenda.
- Check compliance of the working documents with the bid documents.
The company provides technical and logistic support to facilitate your integration into the team of "Consortium M.R.," a recognized leader in the construction industry.
- Hold at least a college-level degree.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as an estimator with a general contractor.
- Teamwork, enthusiasm, people skills, organized, reliable and punctual.
- Computer skills: L'estimateur général, MS Office and MS Project.
- Have a vehicle.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
To apply for a position at our company and join our team, please use one of the following methods:
- Please email your resume to the following address: email@example.com
- Please mail your resume to the following address:
14243 Curé-Labelle Blvd., St-Janvier, Mirabel, QC J7J 1M2 to the attention of the human resources manager.
The company offers a generous salary based on your experience, as well as a group insurance plan and benefits that are above market average.